MapReduce >> mail # user >> Google+ Hadoop Community

Google+ Hadoop Community
Hello group,

       I have created a Google+ community, keeping those folks who are
comparatively new to Hadoop, in mind.

Although everybody, including me, knows that the official mailing lists are
always the best place to get the remedies for all our queries, still if
somebody feels like he/she needs some other place(only after the mailing
list), can visit it here :
https://plus.google.com/communities/113953784510797557961

And I request rest of the guys to go there and provide your able guidance
and valuable help to all the beginners, like you have always done.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq