Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Anybody know how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin

+
yiyu jia 2012-11-27, 00:17
Re: Anybody know how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin
In file org.apache.hadoop.eclipse.server.HadoopServer.java (version 1.0.4)
I find the following comments. Does it mean I can setup a SSH tunnel and
eclipse can connect to remove cluster main node? Any help will be
appreciated!

 * <p>
 * This class does not create any SSH connection anymore. Tunneling must be
 * setup outside of Eclipse for now (using Putty or <tt>ssh -D<port>
 * <host></tt>)
 *

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM, yiyu jia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anybody tell me how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin? I guess eclipse
> plugin use SSH to connect with Map/Reduce locations. But, I found that it
> always use my local machine' s account name to connect with hadoop host
> servers.
>
> thanks and regards,
>
> Yiyu

> * Mr. Jia Yiyu                                *
> * Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          *
> * Web: http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/*

yiyu jia 2012-11-27, 03:21