Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Nathan but together the steps together on this blog.

http://blog.milford.io/2012/01/kicking-the-tires-on-hadoop-0-23-pseudo-distributed-mode/

Which fills out the missing "details" such as

 <property>
    <name>yarn.nodemanager.local-dirs</name>
    <value></value>
    <description>the local directories used by the nodemanager</description>
  </property>

in the official docs.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.1/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/SingleCluster.html