Hadoop >> mail # user >> Which FileInputFormat to use for fixed length records?

Re: Which FileInputFormat to use for fixed length records?
You'll need to write your own, I'm afraid. You should subclass
FileInputFormat and go from there. You may want to look at TextInputFormat /
LineRecordReader for an example of how an IF/RR gets put together, but there
isn't an existing fixed-len record reader.

- Aaron