HBase >> mail # user >> Re: split table data into two or more tables

Re: split table data into two or more tables
Alex,

Your best bet would be to do this through either MapReduce or
Happybase(python).  There is not an innate way to handle that through the
shell.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera