Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Website vs. Flex

+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 18:53
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-26, 19:23
+
John Vines 2013-02-26, 19:06
+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 19:18
+
Sager, Jeremy 2013-03-04, 14:47
+
Gabe Bell 2013-02-26, 22:34
Re: Website vs. Flex
I like the style, but I think it might require some
content-restructuring (esp. the front page). Also, one thing I really
liked on the Flex page was the menus.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Gabe Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Took a stab at it for a bit using styling cues from Twitter bootstrap, if the community likes it I can create a SVN patch. Also I am an engineer not a designer so comments/review and subsequently iterations are expected :).
>
> (Full disclosure: Dropbox links to PNG files ahead)
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/265949/AccumuloContributors.png
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/265949/AccumuloDownloads.png
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/265949/AccumuloFeatures.png
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/265949/AccumuloHome.png
>
> On Feb 26, 2013, at 1:53 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Has anybody taken a look at the Apache Flex website?
>> http://flex.apache.org
>>
>> [rhetorical] Why isn't our site this beautiful?
>> [serious] Who wants to volunteer to make our site this beautiful?
>>
>> --
>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

+