Hive >> mail # user >> issue regarding importing hive tables from one cluster to another.

+
yogesh dhari 2012-09-08, 19:28
Re: issue regarding importing hive tables from one cluster to another.
Hive structure information is in metastore which is by default in Derby
database ( which I doubt if you would be having) or in mysql or something.

Point your hive to mysql and try.

Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.