HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-20, 02:36
+1.

I tested the hadoop2 buid on on cdh 4.0.1 hadoop2, using the snapshot
testing rig I setup when hardening the feature..

It runs an performance evaluation adding data to a table while online
snapshotting that table and cloning it.  It seems happy.  :)

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera