Hadoop >> mail # user >> Automate Hadoop installation

Re: Automate Hadoop installation
These that great project called BigTop (in the apache incubator) which
provides for building of Hadoop stack.

The part of what it provides is a set of Puppet recipes which will allow you
to do exactly what you're looking for with perhaps some minor corrections.

Serious, look at Puppet - otherwise it will be a living through nightmare of
configuration mismanagements.

Cos