Flume, mail # user - Flume NG MySQL sink

Re: Flume NG MySQL sink
Amit Sela 2013-10-12, 15:48
Well, like I mentioned, I'm still new to Flume so maybe I'm totally of
course here, but how about an implementation similar to HBaseSink ? replace
the list of Puts with a list of Strings of insert statements ? execute them
in batches ?