HBase >> mail # user >> Master (should not?) abort startup on Unexpected PENDING_OPEN state

Re: Master (should not?) abort startup on Unexpected PENDING_OPEN state
It was aborting each time I was trying. I tried at least 10 times. Failed
10 times. I have deleted the znodes and restarted and it started correctly.

I might be able to reproduce the situation.