Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svngit2jira for Accumulo?

+
Drew Farris 2013-05-24, 09:40
+
David Medinets 2013-05-24, 11:29
+
Jason Trost 2013-05-24, 12:05
+
Christopher 2013-05-24, 12:14
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-24, 12:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-24, 12:11
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-28, 14:12
+
John Vines 2013-05-28, 14:26
+
Christopher 2013-05-28, 15:17
+
Drew Farris 2013-05-29, 01:56
Re: svngit2jira for Accumulo?
Thanks Drew!
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Drew Farris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It looks like everyone's happy with this.
>
> Ticket created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6321
>
> Drew
>
> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Ideally, the build "comments" should be shown under the "All" Activity
> > tab in JIRA, and not to the "Comments" tab. I'm guessing this isn't
> > possible with the available plugins at this time. In lieu of that, I
> > agree with Keith and John. Those should go away when we get proper
> > commit notification comments.
> >
> > --
> > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
> >

> > On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Yes and yes to Keith's. Personally, I think those post emails are more
> > > harmful than good as they bury real comments.

> seems

> > from

> place.
> > enable