Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re-init cloudbase after modifying cloudbase-site?

+
Ott, Charles H. 2012-11-07, 20:30
Re: Re-init cloudbase after modifying cloudbase-site?
I do not think you need to init after changing trace password. All you need
to do, after updating your xml file is run start-all to get the tracer
going. You probably want to check the tracer logs and see why it's not
starting. For example, having the number of zookeeper client connections at
the default of 10 is a common issue users have with the tracer as well.
Check the logs before you start doing arbitrary actions, they give the best
insight as to what is going on.

John