Accumulo, mail # user - Apach Accumulo Issue

+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-09, 08:05
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-09, 10:42
+
Christopher 2013-07-09, 16:50
+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-10, 15:35
+
Ott, Charles H. 2013-07-10, 19:39
+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-13, 15:55
+
John Vines 2013-07-13, 17:53
+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-15, 15:15
+
John Vines 2013-07-15, 16:00
+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-16, 15:33
Re: Apach Accumulo Issue
John Vines 2013-07-16, 15:41
You're providing a lot of partial information all over the place which is
making this difficult to debug. Lets start from the beginning.

1. Do you have zookeeper running? (please validate by telnetting the server
and sending "ruok". You should receive "imok" before it closes the channel)
2. Do you have hdfs running? (please validate by attempting to write a file
to hdfs via hadoop -put and hadoop -cat).
3. Run initialize and please share all of the output you get through the
process.
4. If the initialize does go well, please attempt to start accumulo. If it
does not success, please check the monitor page on port 50095 and see if
it's reporting any recent events. If the monitor is not running, check the
monitor*debug.log, master*debug.log, and tserver*debug.log and look for any
ERRORs being reported and/or stack traces showing up and share those.

John

+
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-17, 03:56
+