Avro >> mail # user >> issue with resolveUnion() in GenericData.java

+
ey-chih chow 2012-01-31, 01:49
Re: issue with resolveUnion() in GenericData.java
Hi,

Can you file a JIRA for this at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO with details on the version
you used and a short test case we can reproduce this with (or if not a
test case, even a few detailed steps to running into this would help)?

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer, Cloudera