Accumulo, mail # dev - problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters

Re: problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters
Keith Turner 2013-01-11, 15:06
I tried running two MiniAccumuloClusters from the same JVM and it
hung.  This is because I was calling Init in process and some
singletons were being reused.  If I spawn a process to call init, it
works fine.  I will check in a fix.