Pig >> mail # user >> Cannot find field in a tuple

Cannot find field in a tuple
Hi,

I'm using Pig over Cassandra. I use the following script :

rows = LOAD 'cassandra://pns_fr/light_column' USING CassandraStorage();
group_filtre = GROUP rows BY filtre;
somme = FOREACH group_filtre GENERATE SUM(rows.value_1.value);

the matter is that I get the following error :

Cannot find field value in value_1:tuple(name:chararray,value:int)

I don't understand as I can see that field value is part of value_1 tuple in the error ...

FYI, here is a dump of group_filtre :

((filtre,1),{(ID-SPP-XRbygJeKNGXWvSPDOvIcfgydAJgkeCStGjnTLjLLOJpApWW,(value_1,18504),(filtre,1),{})})
((filtre,2),{(ID-SPP-ZEwYMtFrCQAVYevSkyVmgdwpCsyLNQMJhjUTKfFKpYuataN,(value_1,54738),(filtre,2),{}),(ID-SPP-ivAUEYMDrbkLfbrorrCnqiKxkivMEnEwgXYZRwReImjPSZX,(value_1,3601),(filtre,2),{})})

what's going wrong ?

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.