MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Mailing list for YARN?

Mailing list for YARN?
Hi

Now that YARN moved into a  separate sub-project, should we be signing up
for a different yarn-dev, commits, issues mailing list? Or, is being on
mapreduce lists sufficient?

The project page still shows only three lists. I just wanted to make sure I
am not missing on any information.

Thanks
Karthik
+