Avro >> mail # user >> an awkward question

an awkward question
Sorry if this is an awkward question, I don't really want to start some
huge debate, but...

google groups rock you guys.

Is there any easy way to view and use this email distribution list from
google groups, or is there any interest in moving there?

I know the community probably doesn't want to endorse any one vendor, etc.
etc. but honestly, working with other technology bases... google-groups
REALLY makes it easy to collaborate and search for issues that someone may
already have solved. (certainly
http://search-hadoop.com/?q=&fc_project=Avro helps,
if only you could "post" from there as well, w/out having to jump to
another interface etc.)
+
Harsh J 2013-10-01, 06:51