Pig, mail # dev - Publishing snapshot builds

+
Bill Graham 2012-04-30, 19:57
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-30, 21:23
Re: Publishing snapshot builds
Bill Graham 2012-05-01, 00:16
Actually, it looks like snapshots are already being published:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pig/pig/

Awesome.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, that will be great. "ant mvn-deploy" is the target to publish to
> maven snapshot.
>
> Daniel
>
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > We've run into a number of cases lately where it would be useful to be
> able
> > to reference snapshot builds of Pig. What do people think of changing our
> > CI system to publish a snapshot build to the maven repos? How automated
> is
> > our current publishing process? I'm wondering if this could be an ant
> > target or a post-build script that Hudson kicks off.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*