Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Does anyone do related work on the log of hadoop?

+
Li Shengmei 2012-08-24, 03:44
Re: Does anyone do related work on the log of hadoop?
What are you trying to log/analyse?

I self-assigned to me "do better logging for machine analysis", a long time
ago, but never sat down to do any of it -yet-

On 23 August 2012 20:44, Li Shengmei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
>          I want to do some study on the log of hadoop. I intend to konw how
> hadoop record the IO in the logs.
>
> Does anyone do related work and give some suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> May

+
Li Shengmei 2012-08-29, 09:36