Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0

Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0
Let's be specific: which Java-1.7-only feature is motivating this change?
Without knowing the upside I am inclined to vote no because of the number
of platforms that I regularly see that are running java 1.6.

Adam