Hadoop >> mail # user >> Where to find best documentation for setting up kerberos authentication in 0.20.203.0rc1

+
Isaac Dooley 2011-07-18, 16:15
Re: Where to find best documentation for setting up kerberos authentication in 0.20.203.0rc1
Hi Issac,

I couldn't find anything specifically for the 0.20.203 release, but CDH3
uses basically the same security code. You could probably follow our
security guide with the 0.20.203 release:

https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/CDH3+Security+Guide

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria