Pig, mail # user - missing datetime module

missing datetime module
lei tang 2012-07-25, 22:19
Hi,

I have written a python udf which imports the datetime module.  However,
when I registered the python udf in pig, I encountered the following error:

2012-07-25 15:14:34,335 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
ERROR 1121: Python Error. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "udf.py", line 8, in <module>
    from datetime import date
ImportError: No module named datetime

In the terminal, I can launch the jython interactive and import datetime
without any problem. Do I need to set any environment variables to solve
this?

My pig version is 0.10.0.

Thanks for your help.
- Lei