Pig >> mail # dev >> illustrate

Hi,

The GSoC project that Allan is working on and that I am mentoring is at the
point where we are starting to refine things.
One question Allan asked was about the illustrate command:
Are we still supporting it?
If so, is there anybody with experience that could give some suggestions on
how to do it?

Gianmarco
+
Thejas Nair 2012-08-03, 21:30
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-04, 07:22
+
Allan 2012-08-04, 08:01
+
Allan 2012-08-07, 14:34
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-09, 16:01
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-08-10, 07:13
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-12, 09:39