Pig >> mail # dev >> illustrate

Hi,

The GSoC project that Allan is working on and that I am mentoring is at the
point where we are starting to refine things.
One question Allan asked was about the illustrate command:
Are we still supporting it?
If so, is there anybody with experience that could give some suggestions on
how to do it?

Gianmarco