HBase >> mail # user >> How many column families in one table ?

+
Vimal Jain 2013-06-28, 05:20
+
Michel Segel 2013-06-28, 05:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-28, 12:27
+
Vimal Jain 2013-06-28, 12:40
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-28, 18:36
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 08:44
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-01, 08:54
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 09:11
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 11:11
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-01, 11:18
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 11:27
Re: How many column families in one table ?
bq. I have configured Hbase in pseudo distributed mode on top of HDFS.

What was the reason for using pseudo distributed mode in production setup ?

Cheers

+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 11:44
+