HDFS, mail # user - Re: access hadoop cluster from ubuntu on laptop

+
George Datskos 2013-03-13, 02:06
Re: access hadoop cluster from ubuntu on laptop
Harsh J 2013-03-18, 07:24
What George's suggested is more of a hack. If you want to write proper
impersonation code that works despite the security toggle, follow
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/Secure_Impersonation.html.

Or in your case, alternatively, create a local user "hdfs" and use
that via "sudo -u hdfs" prefixes.

--
Harsh J