HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS Files Deleted

+
varun kumar 2012-04-26, 12:15
+
John George 2012-04-26, 13:49
Re: HDFS Files Deleted
Thanks for your quick reply john.

I have't configured  *fs.trash.interval* in my core-site.xml,after this
disaster i have configured,Is there any other option to retrieve the data
back.

Regards,
Varun Kumar.P

--