Accumulo, mail # dev - Schedule for 1.6.0 release?

+
Sean Busbey 2013-07-11, 21:17
Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
Mike Drob 2013-07-11, 21:23
I think we should shoot for a feature freeze two months before the release,
so some time (probably the end of) September. That gets a good couple
rounds of testing, bug fixes, and more testing in.
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Sean Busbey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the action items out of the 1.6.0 discussion[1] was that we'd use
> the list to decide on a target release date, feature set, and incremental
> milestones for Accumulo 1.6.0.
>
> I know the initial plan was to aim for November, and right now Jira says as
> much[2].
>
> That's only ~4 months away, so we should lay out some plans. When do we
> need to target feature complete to meet that goal? When does code freeze
> need to happen?
>

> [1]:
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/cloudera.com/document/d/1FkP2dDE4zzH1ou89_-qpW6-7dtBj9XdMRGjFnnLGrTI/edit
> [2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO/fixforversion/12322468