Accumulo, mail # dev - Schedule for 1.6.0 release?

Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
Mike Drob 2013-07-11, 21:23
I think we should shoot for a feature freeze two months before the release,
so some time (probably the end of) September. That gets a good couple
rounds of testing, bug fixes, and more testing in.