Chukwa >> mail # user >> Chukwa RPM does not create user "chukwa"

+
Noel Duffy 2012-01-19, 23:21
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-20, 01:02
+
Noel Duffy 2012-01-20, 03:47
Re: Chukwa RPM does not create user "chukwa"
Hi Noel,

The file attachment action is located in "More Action" then attach file.
Once the file is attached, then use Submit Patch to change the state
of the jira.
In addition, could you update the patch to suppress user account
already exist message in
case of rpm upgrade?  Something like this:

/usr/sbin/useradd --comment "Chukwa" -u 210 --shell /bin/bash -M -r -g
 hadoop --home %{_prefix} %{uid} 2> /dev/null || :

Thanks

regards,
Eric

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Noel Duffy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wrote a patch to fix this issue, but the patch submission dialog in JIRA has no place to actually put the patch itself, or at least none that I could see. I am attaching it to this message instead. It's a very simple patch to create the user when the rpm is installed and remove it when the rpm is uninstalled.

+
Noel Duffy 2012-01-20, 05:07