Hive >> mail # user >> MapReduce job for hive load

MapReduce job for hive load
Hi All,

I have hadoop 2.0.4 configured in pseudo mode. I have created a table and
now, trying to load data into it.

load data local inpath '/path_to_file_in_local_file_system' overwrite into
table tblname;

The size of data file is 759 MB. When I execute the above mentioned command
I do not see an MR job being created. Could you please let me know how to
achieve it?
Thanks in advance.

Neha.