HBase >> mail # user >> HBase user group meeting in Moscow

HBase user group meeting in Moscow
Just checking if anyone would be interested in an HBase/Hadoop meetup in
Moscow?

Say we do it at the end of November, some day mid-week.

We could go with 2 or 3 end-user presentations and an early dinner.

Reply to the list if you're interested.

If we get enough people, I'll send a link to a meetup page.

Regards,

Sergei