Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka user group meeting

+
Ken Krugler 2012-06-05, 23:30
+
Tim Lossen 2012-06-06, 07:47
+
Roman Garcia 2012-06-06, 16:17
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-06, 16:24
+
Christian Carollo 2012-06-06, 16:45
+
Andrew Psaltis 2012-06-06, 16:56
+
Niek Sanders 2012-06-06, 18:42
+
liu brent 2012-06-07, 02:30
+
Felix GV 2012-06-07, 17:48
+
Joe Stein 2012-06-07, 17:53
+
Jay Kreps 2012-06-07, 17:53
+
Felix GV 2012-06-07, 20:05
+
Jay Kreps 2012-06-07, 22:53
+
jeffreydamick@... 2012-06-07, 23:16
+
Tim Lossen 2012-06-08, 05:33
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-07, 23:20
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2012-06-07, 23:23
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2012-06-08, 16:10
+
Bateman, Matt 2012-06-08, 17:07
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-08, 17:24
+
Felix GV 2012-06-11, 15:36
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-11, 16:50
Re: Kafka user group meeting
Is this going to be an on-going type event or semi-consistent or this is a
one-off?

+
Jun Rao 2012-06-11, 21:26
+