Accumulo >> mail # dev >> mvn dependency:analyze

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-08, 15:37
+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-08, 15:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-08, 15:51
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-08, 16:01
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-08, 18:36
+
Christopher 2013-11-08, 18:26
Re: mvn dependency:analyze
+1

Nobody looks at dependency resolution until it bites you in the rear.

We could conceivably add this to the pom to automate the running, but would
still need to make sure that somebody reads the output.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I would like to add running mvn dependency:analyze as a step in our release
> process.  This should be done with both major and minor releases, as it is
> very easy to add new direct dependencies without realizing it (when they
> were previously transitive dependencies), or to leave around dependencies
> that are no longer needed.
>
> Billie

+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-08, 19:32