MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?

Re: Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
1.> make sure to check hadoop logs once u start u r datanode at
/home/hadoop/hadoop-version(your)/logs
2.> make sure all the datanodes are mentioned in slaves file and slaves
file is placed on all machines
3.> check which datanode is not available check log file of that machine
are both the  machines able to do a passwordless
ssh with each other
4.> check your etc/hosts file make sure all your node machines ip is
mentioned there
5.> make sure you have datanode folder created as mentioned in config
file......

let me know if u have any problem......