HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Commands not working properlry when stored in pig file

Re: Commands not working properlry when stored in pig file
This is the error I get

org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher
- 32% complete
2013-03-27 14:38:35,568 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher
- 50% complete
2013-03-27 14:38:45,731 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher
- job null has failed! Stop running all dependent jobs
2013-03-27 14:38:45,731 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher
- 100% complete
2013-03-27 14:38:45,734 [main] ERROR
org.apache.pig.tools.pigstats.SimplePigStats - ERROR 2997: Unable to
recreate exception from backend error:
org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 2118: Input
path does not exist: hdfs://user/lnindrakrishna/exp/03272013/part-r-00000

But when I remove second LOAD command, everything runs fine