Accumulo >> mail # user >> What controls the number of active major compactions per server?

+
David Medinets 2013-10-02, 12:47
Re: What controls the number of active major compactions per server?
In the shell:

config -s tserver.compaction.major.concurrent.max=6

This will increase the number of compactors to 6.  In 1.5, this will take
place immediately.  In 1.4 or earlier, you need to restart the servers.

-Eric

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I am importing a directory and then performing a compact. Each server
> seems limited to 3 major compactions while the queue is 30 or more. Is
> there a way to increase the number of simultaneous major compactions?

+
David Medinets 2013-10-02, 13:15