Accumulo >> mail # user >> What controls the number of active major compactions per server?

Re: What controls the number of active major compactions per server?
In the shell:

config -s tserver.compaction.major.concurrent.max=6

This will increase the number of compactors to 6.  In 1.5, this will take
place immediately.  In 1.4 or earlier, you need to restart the servers.

-Eric