Hadoop >> mail # user >> In which configuration file to configure the "fs.inmemory.size.mb" parameter?

Re: In which configuration file to configure the "fs.inmemory.size.mb" parameter?
I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6812

You can add the following to core-site.xml:
<property>
<name>fs.inmemory.size.mb</name>
<value>100</value>
</property>

Default value is 100:
      int size = Integer.parseInt(conf.get("fs.inmemory.size.mb", "100"));
./src/core/org/apache/hadoop/fs/InMemoryFileSystem.java