HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop Pseudo-configuration

+
Shagun Bhardwaj 2013-01-15, 06:25
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-15, 06:39
Re: Hadoop Pseudo-configuration
Check this out it maybe helpful , but this illustrates on ubuntu hope  they are almost same .

http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/