Kafka >> mail # user >> Maven repo for kafka?

Re: Maven repo for kafka?
Hi, I have an svn repo which only contains an extrnal to the kafka svn
core/src and a pom.xml which is a modification of the one I found on kafka
jira.
svn co http://xp-dev.com/svn/gridport.co/artifacts/kafka-core/
cd kafka-core
mvn scala:compile

You can then modify the  <distributionManagement/> of the contained pom.xml
to deploy to your own maven and then use as a dependency for producers' and
consumers' api:
mvn deploy

Or build a standalone jar for packaging kafka server itself:
mvn assembly:single

Michal,

--
Michal Haris
Software Engineer

VisualDNA | 7 Moor Street, London, W1D 5NB
www.visualdna.com | t: +44 (0) 207 734 7033