Avro, mail # dev - ASF Solaris Buildbot

ASF Solaris Buildbot
Igor Galić 2013-02-19, 14:16

Hey folks,

Right now we (Apache Traffic Server and Apache Avro) are
the only sharing this Solaris box as buildbot. The Solaris
build is giving us a *lot* of trouble, much of which is
caused by the installations in /usr/local (Yay autoconf!)

I have installed up-to-date and easily updatable software
in /opt/csw (courtesy of the OpenCSW project).

I would gladly volunteer my time if you allow me to remove
the software installed in /usr/local and migrate your build
to that in /opt/csw

I'm not subscribed to your list, so please CC me (or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) You can also get into contact
with me or any other Traffic Server developer on IRC
in #traffic-server (on Freenode).

Thank you very much in advance!

So long,

-- i

--
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG: 6880 4155 74BD FD7C B515  2EA5 4B1D 9E08 A097 C9AE