Avro >> mail # dev >> ASF Solaris Buildbot

ASF Solaris Buildbot

Hey folks,

Right now we (Apache Traffic Server and Apache Avro) are
the only sharing this Solaris box as buildbot. The Solaris
build is giving us a *lot* of trouble, much of which is
caused by the installations in /usr/local (Yay autoconf!)

I have installed up-to-date and easily updatable software
in /opt/csw (courtesy of the OpenCSW project).

I would gladly volunteer my time if you allow me to remove
the software installed in /usr/local and migrate your build
to that in /opt/csw

I'm not subscribed to your list, so please CC me (or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) You can also get into contact
with me or any other Traffic Server developer on IRC
in #traffic-server (on Freenode).

Thank you very much in advance!

So long,

-- i

--
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG: 6880 4155 74BD FD7C B515  2EA5 4B1D 9E08 A097 C9AE