Hive >> mail # dev >> distinctlike is documented nowhere at all.

distinctlike is documented nowhere at all.
Yo guys I noticed UDTFType ads a "distinctlike".

I am trying to document it for programming hive. This was added by hive-1003

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hive/trunk/ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/udf/UDFType.java?view=log
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hive/trunk/ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/udf/UDFType.java?r1=1074393&r2=1195577&diff_format=h

There is no code comments and no mention of it in the ticket.

Could someone please provide some information such as....

So people will know how to use this feature?

Edward