Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23

Re: [VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-18, 03:19
Hi ToddP,

Would you mind starting a new thread on general@ to discuss release
renumbering? It seems to me that that issue is orthogonal to what's being
discussed in this thread.

Thanks a lot,
Aaron

--