HBase >> mail # user >> How can I set column information when I use YCSB to test HBase?

How can I set column information when I use YCSB to test HBase?
Dear all,

I read the information of
https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/wiki/Running-a-Workload

For example, I can indicate the column family name when I issue the
command line as
java -cp build/ycsb.jar:db/hbase/lib/* com.yahoo.ycsb.Client -load -db
com.yahoo.ycsb.db.HBaseClient -P workloads/workloada -p
columnfamily=family -p recordcount=1000 -s > load.dat

My question is that where I can set column information, such like column name?

thanks!

Yong