Avro >> mail # user >> Fwd: Read specific record from DataFileReader for avro files

Fwd: Read specific record from DataFileReader for avro files
Hi,

I have avro files that have a number of records in each file, we generate
indexes using Lucene for these files, and now depending upon the index
matches I want to read some specific records from the avro file.

I am using DataFileReader for this, but i am not able to find a way to read
random records. ANy help is much appreciated.