HBase >> mail # user >> Impala vs Coprocessors

Re: Impala vs Coprocessors
Hi Narayanan,

    I don't think this comparison makes much sense right now, keeping in
mind that Imapala is not completely ready right now.
It doesn't even support most of the operating systems right now, which
people use to deploy Hbase. A proper evaluation can
be made only after proper testing. What say?

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq