HBase >> mail # user >> RE: write throughput in cassandra, understanding hbase

+
S Ahmed 2013-01-22, 18:38
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-22, 19:03
Re: write throughput in cassandra, understanding hbase
Hi S Ahmed,

  How are you today?  I wanted to echo what Lars said Most of these tests
have an agenda.  With that being said, have you done an of your own
internal testing?  If so do you have configs, row keys, or results that you
can share with us so that we can help you tune your cluster for success?

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera
+